Minggu, 15 November 2009

Everything

ARASHI - EVERYTHING

A brief shower is approaching The street smell sad
The shadow left on the asphalt looks different than usual
The sky keep changing, it reflects my heart trembling
The world is continue to rotate at a fast pace
The signal that changes from red to blue
During the journey that can’t come back
Just believe in the tomorrow and move forward
Standing alone in the rain
Even there will be times I’m looking back and stop
I’m afraid of nothing
After the rain the sunflower that I saw at dusk from the window
Was dyed by the sunset and waiting for the morning sun
I seem to lose sight of what is important
With the feeling that can’t be taken away
Keep on walking
The future has been dyed with brilliant blue
Draws a never ending dream
Moistening the dried heart
In this limited time I strongly carve this feeling in this heart The sun will rise again
Over this long hill whatever I see there
I won’t regret and continue on lights up tomorrow
The signal that changes from red to blue
During the journey that can’t come back
Just believe in the tomorrow and move forward
Run, run! Stretch out your hands towards your dream
Shout, shout! Until the top of your voice
Just like the feeling in your heart

donlod disini lagunya

Penuh semangat banget.. ayoh ganbatte